Pages




8/23/2012

Fall is just around the corner!  What a beautiful hot summer we had here in Ohio.  My flower garden and vegetable garden did great and we have enjoyed the beautiful flowers all summer.  We have been canning everything we were blessed with to prepare for winter.  It is always nice to have a stock of pickles, beets and tomatoes on the shelves.  I took a week off from sewing and turned my blue country decorated spare bedroom into a Victorian bedroom.  I painted cupboards, shelves, tables and cedar chest, cleaned, sorted, made new curtains, pillows and the new bedspread arrived and looks perfect.  I recently bought some beautiful antique clothes and they look perfect added to the room.  All the work because of a beautiful antique pitcher I bought at The Boston Road Collection.  That inspired me to make a beautiful place to put it.  It was a busy fun week and I enjoyed taking a week off from sewing.  Now back to getting my orders finished and on to new adventures.  Have a great Labor Day holiday!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo! Don't mention the fall! We have hardly had a summer this year - a lovely, early Spring, but fairly miserable summer, with rain forecast over the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue! You certainly have had a lot of rain. I hope your fall weather is better and dry.

    ReplyDelete



Looking back at winter!

Looking back at winter!
Beautiful February Snow

Good Morning!

Good Morning!

CoCoMo Joe and CoCoMo Dakota Joe

CoCoMo Joe and CoCoMo Dakota Joe

Flag Counter

free counters

Good Friday Morning From My Back Yard!

Good Friday Morning From My Back Yard!

Marcella and Kristina

Marcella and Kristina

Guilford Lake

Guilford Lake

Beautiful Full Moon

Beautiful Full Moon
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

My Flower Garden


FRIENDSHIP

"Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest. It's about those who came and never left your side."

Marcella and Kristina

Marcella and Kristina

Kristina

Kristina

Marcella

Marcella